2017 Hyundai i30 Wagon - exterior, interior, specifications
The presentation of a new station wagon of i30 from Hyundai will take place within the annual Motor Show in Geneva in March, 2017. Currently available preliminary information on the technical equipment, exterior and interior design of 2017 Hyundai i30 Wagon.
The body of the novelty is executed in modern style taking into account recent trends in automobile fashion and preferences of the target consumer.
The front end shows a stylish LED headlamps of outdoor light, wide radiator grille of the original form, the massive bumper with compact foglights and vertical daytime running lights.
Overall dimensions of 2017 Hyundai i30 Wagon in a new body:
- Wagon body length consists 4,585 m, which is almost 25 cm longer than the length of same platform hatchback i30;
- The distance between the axles - 2.56 m;
- Body width is 1,785 m;
- Height - 1,465.
The following engines models are available for the 2017 Hyundai i30 Wagon:
1. Gasoline turbocharged 1.0-liter 3-cylinder engine capacity of 120 hp;
2. The gasoline 4-cylinder 1.4 liter engine with recoil 140 hp;
3. The 4-cylinder turbodiesel 1.6 liter which is giving out depending on settings 110 or 133 hp.
Transmission — available at choice 6-speed manual or 7-band robot with double clutch.
The declared fuel consumption for petrol motors makes 5.5-6 liters on 100 km in the combined cycle, diesel powertrains - 3.5-4 liters.